Hi, I’m Jess!
NASM Certified Personal Trainer and Pre/Post Natal Specialist
FULL BODY FITNESS
8 Week Program
- Program length: 8 weeks
- 20 Workouts with videos for each exercise and equipment used
- 5 workouts per week + 2 rest days
- 4 workout blocks (Weeks 1-2, 3-4, 5-6, 7-8)
- Equipment needed: A set of dumbbells. Resistance Band optional.
- Beginner and Intermediate Level, Home and Gym Friendly
- Nutrition education on how to fuel your body and reach your goals including calorie/macro fundamentals, healthy meal and snack ideas, meal portion guidelines, tips when eating out at restaurants, and more!
- Exercise glossary
- Downloadable PDF so it’s yours forever!
Once you have completed your purchase you will have access to the guide immediately. You will have a chance to automatically download the guide from the confirmation page. You will also receive an email with your downloadable PDF of the Guide.
Welcome to Maskara
Custom Macro Count
Calories may seem like they’re keeping you from achieving your goals. Get a custom macro count to see what kind of calories will fulfill your specific needs today.
Welcome to Maskara
Fully customized workout plans and weekly check-ins.
Publish the post. Write the book. Launch the business. Don’t wait until everything is perfect. Start Now.
Latest on the Blog
These are some things that are important to keep in mind when starting your fitness journey: 1. Results won’t happen overnight Fitness is not a quick fix. Be patient with yourself and understand this is a long term journey. Time and consistency is key to getting results. It is a lifestyle change and it doesContinue reading “6 Things I Wish I Knew Before Starting My Fitness Journey”
Name: Aylah Tadala Mahowa Date + Time: Saturday, March 13, 2021 at 8:32pm Size: 7 lbs 8 oz and 20.5 in It’s surreal to me to think that just over a month ago we were welcoming our baby Aylah in to the world! After months of wondering what she would look and be like, weContinue reading “Birth Story // Aylah Tadala”
With my due date quickly approaching, we decided to take advantage of our holiday break from work to go on a babymoon and connect with eachother on a vacation to Hawaii! It was the perfect combination of much needed rest and exploring beautiful views while enjoying time together before baby girl arrives. I was aboutContinue reading “Where To Go In Hawaii”